3 1 2
This lovely Queenslander offers plenty of character plus a long list of extras you won't find anywhere else at this price!
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes
- Formal Lounge with fire place, split system air conditioning and floating timber floor
- Second living/Dining room with split system air conditioner
- Well-appointed, eat in Kitchen with breakfast bar, full length pantry, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop
- Separate Office/4th Bedroom with built in cupboards
- Bathroom with shower, basin and toilet
- Large internal Laundry/rear foyer with floor to ceiling built in cupboards
- Classic VJ walls and high ceilings, security screens and doors
- Fully fenced, pet friendly rear yard
- Undercover paved rear patio area plus lovely front verandah
- Converted, lined shed perfect for extra storage, as an Office/gym space, kids play room etc.
- Double (tandem) lock up carport with internal access
This beautifully restored Home is surprisingly spacious inside and conveniently located in Toowoomba City making it central to all of Toowoomba's great amenities.
Important Information: This property is Excess water only- Tenant/s to pay for any excess water usage.
Special Conditions: No smoking inside the property, Pets Negotiable, 6 month lease available.
Garden Maintenance: Tenants Responsibility
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a First National Representative.
Book an inspection Online!
Send an enquiry using the 'email agent' button above and we will send you a list of available inspection times.
Go to our website, www.copasnewnham.com.au, and press the 'book inspection' on the property you are after to book a time that best suits you!
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
TenantApp streamlines the search process, facilitates enquiries, let's you book inspections, and tracks all your applications in one convenient location.
3 1 2
Property Type - House
Bond - $1,420
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - Yes
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport