2 1 1
This two story, tidy town house is ideally located, only walking distance from Toowoomba's city centre, Grand Central Shopping Centre, a multitude of trendy cafes, Queens Park and public transport; making it effortless to leave the car at home and commute via foot.
Be quick so you don't miss this opportunity to snatch up this inner city living at its best!
- 2 bedrooms both with built-in robes.
- Generous lounge room and access to private balcony.
- Tidy kitchen equipped with electric cooking appliances, ample storage and a delightful large window that overlooks the courtyard, which presents an abundance of natural light.
- Bathroom hosting shower over bath with separate toilet.
- Private fully fenced courtyard.
- Oversized deep garage with autonomic roller door and plenty of room for extra storage down stairs
- Full size laundry
This amazing unit has also been recently painted and new carpet installed upstairs.
**PLEASE NOTE WE PROCESS ONE FORM ONLINE APPLICATIONS**
Important information: This property is not individually metred – Tenant/s will not be charged for water usage.
Special Conditions: No smoking inside the property, Sorry No Pets, 6 or 12 month lease available.
Please Note: Please do not enter the property without a First National Representative.
Book an inspection Online!
Send an enquiry using the 'email agent' button above and we will send you a list of available inspection times.
Go to our website, www.copasnewnham.com.au, and press the 'book inspection' on the property you are after to book a time that best suits you!
School Aged Children? Follow the link for local school catchment areas
Download TenantApp from the APP Store or Google Play today.
TenantApp streamlines the search process, facilitates enquiries, let's you book inspections, and tracks all your applications in one convenient location.
Contact us if you would like a brochure or got to http://www.tenantapp.com.au/
2 1 1
Property Type - Unit
Bond - $1,120
Available - Now
Pets Allowed - No
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport